financement de la mobilité professionnelle
Opening times: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Funding for support services for professional mobility
To benefit from this, you must be employed by a non-agricultural private sector company with 10 or more employees. Mobility support services can be covered, subject to certain conditions by the MOBILI-PASS AIDE®.
I can benefit from it if:
- I am an employee of a non-agricultural private sector company with 10 or more employees.
- I have to change my main place of residence or find a second place of residence, following a job, a professional transfer, a move of my company …
The services support for professional mobility allow me:
- to have a presentation of the city and the region in which I'm going to live,
- to find, as soon as possible, a place closer to my new place of work, corresponding to my financial means and my family situation,
- to save time: I limit the number of visits and travel, to be accompanied and advised for each visit, to make the steps I have to take simpler.
- to be assisted in signing the bail.de have all connections made (Electricity, Telephone, Internet, etc.).
- to quickly find accommodation closer to my new place of work.
Paid services that can be supported
All services are contractually defined with my company as part of its mobility plan.
The search for rental housing, respecting a distance of 70 km between the old and the new residence or more than 1 hour and 15 minutes between the old residence and the new workplace, when it results in the signing of a lease agreement, can be financed by the MOBILI-PASS AID grant®, for up to 2,200 euros.
A PRIME FOR COUVRIR WHAT MY DEPENSES
The loan of the MOBILI-PASS AIDE®, allows me to finance some of the ancillary costs related to my professional mobility:
on the departure site: costs of assistance with the rental or sale of my home, indemnities of early repayment of my home loan or infill interest on my bridging loan, on the arrival site: real estate agency or notary fees as part of the signing of my new lease. A credit commits you and must be repaid. Check your repayment capabilities before you commit.
The maximum amount of assistance I can receive is defined according to the following criteria:
Area of the new residence Amounts (in euros) Ceilings (subsidy and/or loan) Loan grant, A Bis and B1 3,500 200 Differential between the ceiling amount and the amount granted under the grantB2 and C 3,000 1,900
To determine the geographical area of my new accommodation do not hesitate to contact us
Annual nominal interest rate: 1%. Example of repayment: For a depreciable loan of 1,000 euros over 36 months at a fixed loan rate of 1%, or a fixed TAEG of 1%, you will repay 36 monthly installments of 28.21 euros. The total amount owed by the borrower is 1,015.49 euros.
Loan term: 36 months maximum. MOBILITY AIDES CAN BE CUMULATED
With the LOCA-PASS AIDES® as well as with a mobility relay loan (see us).
To benefit from this service you must be in professional mobility. Otherwise, we will not be able to respond to your request.